The Best Technic to Reset Netgear EX7000 WiFi Extender
In this blog , we will describe you some of the most valuable points of Netgear extender reset and how to restore the Netgear EX7000 WiFi extender with mywifiext.net setup.
Fortunately, Netgear EX7000 setup and login issues can be easily solved just by performing Netgear extender reset and restore your Netgear EX7000 back to default values.
Well, there are two (2) different and simple ways through which you can easily reset you Netgear EX7000 WiFi range extender and brings back it to default factory reset settings.
Netgear extender reset includes GUI based reset i.e. Web User Interface and other is by just pressing the factory reset button.
Web Graphical User Interface for Netgear extender reset
- First of all, connect your desktop or laptop with your Netgear EX7000 WiFi range extender through a safe and protected wireless and wired connection. Quick Note: Make sure that Netgear Extender LEDs should be in solid green light. This particular indication defines that your device is connected properly and securely with Netgear EX7000.
- Open any of your preferred load-free and the latest web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer etc.
- Thereafter, type mywifiext.net in the address bar and Hit enter key to search the mywifiext login page.
- On mywifiext.net login page, enter your login credentials and hit the enter key.
- Once you land on the Netgear extender setup page, click on settings and then Hit on ‘Other Settings’ option.
- At last, click on ‘Reset’ and then click on ‘Yes’ to begin the Netgear extender reset procedure.
In case you find any difficulty in Netgear Extender Reset, just freely free to get in touch with the globally leading technical support experts via toll-free number +1-866-817-4499.
How to Netgear extender reset with Factory Restore/Reset Button
- Firstly, you need a thin pointed object like a paper clip, pin or a pointed pen.
- On the Netgear EX7000 extender bottom panel, you will find a factory reset hole.
- After that, punch or press the reset button with the help of a pen or paper clip or a pin.
- Hold the object for few seconds or wait till the LED lights on your Netgear EX7000 extender starts blinking.
- Once the LEDs start blinking, gradually release the reset button and let the range extender to reboot.
- Congrats!!! You have successfully factory reset the Netgear EX7000 WiFi range extender. Now you can easily proceed again towards the mywifiext New Extender Setup.
Netgear EX7000 WiFi Extender Setup Procedure
- Keep your EX7000 WiFi extender and WiFi router near to each other.
- Plug your Netgear EX7000 extender into an electric power source like an electrical socket.
- Let the LEDs lights to illuminate into a solid green color. If not, just push ON/OFF button once present on your EX7000.
- After that, connect your computer/laptop with the Netgear WiFi Extender either via Ethernet cable or with the wireless with WiFi manager.
- Open a web browser and type mywifiext.net in the address bar. Press Enter key.
- mywifiext login page will pop on the display. Fill the login credentials and click on Sign In/Log In button.
- Click on the New Extender Setup Option.
- Once done, follow the instructions as per mentioned over the screen and in the end click on Save settings button to finalize the configuration steps.
In case you find any difficulty in Netgear Extender Setup with mywifiext/mywifiext.net, just freely free to get in touch with the globally leading technical support experts via toll-free number +1-866-817-4499.