The Best Technique to Reset Netgear EX7000 WiFi Extender
In this blog, we will describe to you some of the most valuable points of Netgear extender reset and how to restore the Netgear EX7000 WiFi extender with mywifiext.net setup.
Fortunately, Netgear EX7000 setup and login issues can be easily solved just by performing Netgear extender reset and restore your Netgear EX7000 back to default values.
Well, there are two different and simple ways through which you can easily reset your Netgear EX7000 WiFi range extender and bring back it to default factory reset settings. They are: using the web-user interface and via the Reset button.
1. Using Web Graphical User Interface
- First of all, connect your desktop or laptop with your Netgear EX7000 WiFi range extender through a safe and protected wireless and wired connection. Quick Note: Make sure that Netgear Extender LEDs should be in solid green light. This particular indication defines that your device is connected properly and securely with Netgear EX7000.
- Open any of your preferred load-free and the latest web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer, etc.
- Thereafter, type mywifiext.net in the address bar and hit enter key to search the mywifiext login page.
- On mywifiext.net login page, enter your login credentials and hit the enter key.
- Once you land on the Netgear extender setup page, click on settings and then Hit on ‘Other Settings’ option.
- At last, click on ‘Reset’ and then click on ‘Yes’ to begin the Netgear extender reset procedure.
In case you find any difficulty in Netgear Extender Reset, just feel free to get in touch with our experts.
2. Via Factory Restore/Reset Button
- Firstly, you need a thin pointed object like a paper clip, pin or a pointed pen.
- On the Netgear EX7000 extender bottom panel, you will find a factory reset hole.
- After that, punch or press the reset button with the help of a pen or paper clip or a pin.
- Hold the object for few seconds or wait till the LED lights on your Netgear EX7000 extender starts blinking.
- Once the LEDs start blinking, gradually release the reset button and let the range extender reboot.
- Congrats!!! You have successfully factory reset the Netgear EX7000 WiFi range extender.
Netgear EX7000 WiFi Extender Setup Procedure
- Keep your EX7000 WiFi extender and WiFi router near to each other.
- Plug your Netgear EX7000 extender into an electric power source like an electrical socket.
- Let the LED lights illuminate into a solid green color. If not, just push ON/OFF button once present on your EX7000.
- After that, connect your computer/laptop with the Netgear WiFi Extender either via Ethernet cable or with the wireless with WiFi manager.
- Open a web browser and type mywifiext.net in the address bar. Press Enter key.
- mywifiext login page will pop on the display. Fill the login credentials and click on Sign In/Log In button.
- Click on the New Extender Setup option.
- Once done, follow the instructions as mentioned over the screen and in the end click on Save settings button to finalize the configuration steps.