Netgear EX3700 Setup | Netgear AC750 Setup
Get ready to connect your smart devices anywhere in your house with a simple Netgear EX3700 setup. Increase your home router WiFi network range and reduce interference. Best of all, with Netgear AC750 setup – no more dead zones will be there to stop you from having fun on your smartphones, smart TVs, or game consoles.
Netgear EX3700 Manual Setup
The time you have purchased a brand new Netgear EX3700 extender, you will get an installation manual guide in the box. The Netgear EX3700 manual contains a series of setup guidelines from beginning to end. All you need to simply walk through Netgear EX3700 manual setup steps to make your extender running within minutes.
However, understanding these Netgear EX3700 Manual setup instructions are quite difficult for non-tech users. Therefore, the best way to install Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi extender is to call our experts at toll-free number +1-866-817-4499. They will assist you with every complex step in an easy manner.
Netgear EX3700 Setup | EX3700 Extender Setup
Steps for Netgear AC750 EX3700 setup using WPS are:
- Power on the Netgear EX3700 WiFi Range extender.
- Place your Netgear WiFi range extender and WiFi router in the same room.
- Once done, plug-in your Netgear extender into an electric power outlet.
- Press the WPS button present on the backside of the range extender.
- Wait for a few minutes, let the connection between your range extender and router be good.
Note: If your existing WiFi router supports the 5GHz bandwidth, your Netgear EX3700 extender might attempts to connect to your WiFi router’s 5 GHz bandwidth, very first time you press the WPS button. If your EX3700 Extender Setup does not work with your existing WiFi router for the very first time, it might result in many issues during Netgear EX3700 Setup. To fix such issues, dial our toll-free number +1-866-817-4499.
Place your Netgear EX3700 extender to a new location but make sure that your range extender is within the network coverage zone of your WiFi router.
Try to connect your laptop or smartphone with the extended WiFi network.
That’s how you can complete your Netgear EX3700 WiFi extender setup using the WPS button.
Netgear EX3700 Extender Setup
FastLane Technology offers you maximum WiFi performance. Basically, it provides high-speed network connection with a dedicated bandwidth connecting the router to Netgear EX3700 extender and the second bandwidth connect WiFi device and extender. Follow the below-mentioned steps to configure your Netgear EX3700 EX3700 Extender Setup with FastLane Technology-
- For Netgear EX3700 setup, connect your router to the range extender via Ethernet cable.
- Ensure that you have a well Internet connection.
- Open any of your preferred web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari (MAC or iOS).
- Visit the Netgear extender setup page and enter the default Netgear extender login credentials. Hit the ‘Enter’ key or click on the Login button.
- On Netgear AC750 EX3700 setup, click on the ‘Do More’ option and then choose ‘FastLane’ option.
- Now choose one from two options, i.e. ‘Extender-to-router in 5GHz only and Device-to-extender in 2.4GHz only’ or ‘Extender-to-router in 2.4GHz only and Device-to-extender in 5GHz only’.
- Once selected, click on the Save button.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 Setup | Netgear EX3700 Setup
- Plug-in your extender into an electric power outlet to begin with Netgear EX3700 AC750 setup.
- Place your WiFi range extender close to your existing WiFi router.
- If the extender does not light up, press the power button.
- Connect your Netgear EX3700 extender to the router with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Launch a web browser from your computer and visit mywifiext.net. If fails to visit, get in touch with our professionals.
- The Netgear installation assistant will pop on the desktop’s screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Netgear extender.
- Once configured, move your Netgear EX3700 Netgear extender to a new location.
- If you get no or poor network connection, move your Netgear EX3700 extender closer to your existing WiFi router and try to connect it again.
- Once you find the best location, try to connect your client devices to the extended WiFi network.
Netgear EX3700 Firmware
Does your WiFi range extender, all of the sudden stop working or behave weirdly? are you still facing the speed issue even after a successful Netgear EX3700 AC750 setup? If yes, then update your Netgear EX3700 firmware right now. Netgear extender firmware is a set of instructions, used to control the hardware of the extender.
- Firstly turn on your WiFi range extender.
- Connect your extender to the router.
- Once done, open any of your preferred web browsers.
- Enter Netgear mywifiext.net in the address bar and hit the Enter key.
- Fill the Netgear extender login credentials.
- Go to settings and then click on the Firmware Upgrade option.
- If any firmware version is available, click on Yes button.
- Wait for some time and let your Netgear extender firmware update properly.
That’s it! Your Netgear EX3700 EX3700 extender firmware has been updated. In case of any difficulty, feel free to dial on toll-free number +1-866-817-4499.
How to Setup Netgear Extender Using the Nighthawk App?
Users can also use the Netgear Nighthawk app to setup Netgear extender and connect to the internet. This app is available for both major platforms, i.e. Android and iOS.
- Follow these steps to perform Netgear EX3700 Setup using the Netgear app:
- First of all, ensure that your router is connected to the internet.
- Note down the router’s SSID or network name and password.
- Now, turn on your Netgear extender.
- Download Netgear app on your Android or iOS device.
- After that, open the Netgear app on your smartphone.
- Follow the on-screen installation steps to set up your Netgear WiFi range extender and connect to the internet.
Still can’t set up your Netgear WiFi extender? Don’t worry! Call our knowledgeable and skilled technicians at toll-free +1-866-817-4499 and set up your extender in the comfort of your home.
Netgear EX3700 Common Setup Issues
- WiFi connectivity issues.
- mywifiext.net not working.
- MAC address filtering errors.
- Netgear EX3700 red light issues.
- Netgear Genie app does not open.
- Fails to connect to mywifiext.local.
- Forget the Netgear EX3700 login credentials.
- Incorrect Netgear extender login credentials.
- Fails to reset your Netgear WiFi range extender.
- WiFi extender is connected but no Internet access.
- Cannot find Netgear range extender SSID network name.
- Issues while accessing Netgear range extender default IP address.
- Netgear Genie smart setup page continues to appear after Netgear AC750 EX3700 Setup.
Netgear EX3700 Setup | Netgear EX3700
Follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix Netgear EX3700 AC750 setup issues-
- Ensure that the Netgear AC750 EX3700 range extender is receiving proper power supply from an electric power outlet.
- Make sure that the electric wall outlet is not damaged or short-circuited.
- You must have a high-speed internet connection.
- Check all the wired connection. Make sure there is no damaged cable.
- Place your Netgear WiFi range extender away from microwave ovens, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, room corners, etc.
- Use the latest and updated web browser during mywifiext extender setup.
- Keep your Netgear firmware device up to date.
- Reset your Netgear WiFi range extender to its factory default settings.
If none of the above-mentioned troubleshooting tips fix your Netgear EX3700 setup issues, do not panic. Just dial toll-free number +1-866-817-4499 and fix your Netgear extender setup issues.