Can’t Access www.mywifiext.net? Here’s How to Fix It!
When you are trying to access the mywifiext.net website to configure your Netgear WiFi range extender, you might receive an error message “Unable to connect the site” or “Fails to reach”. This error occurs because www.mywifiext.net is not a common Internet website. It is a local web address used to open the settings of your Netgear WiFi range extender. Connect your Netgear extender with your router to access this web page.
When you try to visit mywifiext on your computer, you might see the following errors on screen:
- Internet Explorer- “Page cannot be displayed” or “You are not connected to a network”.
- Google Chrome- “Unable to connect to the Internet”.
- Firefox- “Server not found. Firefox can’t find the server”.
- Safari- “Cannot find server”.
Fix: Fail to Connect mywifiext.net
- Place your Netgear WiFi range extender into the same room as your existing wireless router.
- Once the placement is complete and you must have a working Internet connection to the home wireless router. You can move the extender close about one to three feet of the router.
- Ensure that the Netgear range extender is plugged into an electric power outlet. If the Netgear WiFi extender is receiving power properly, the power LED light will emit up and remain solid.
- If your Netgear WiFi range extender has a PC to Extender LED light or a Device to Extender LED light, ensure that it is lit up.
- If not, unplug both ends of the Ethernet cable that is connecting your existing WiFi router and the Netgear range extender and try to plug it in again properly.
- In any of your web browsers’ address bar, enter the Netgear range extender setup page web page address i.e. mywifiext.net.
- If you still fail to access your extender, try to reset your computer and browser and try again.
- Try to use a different web browser to verify that mywifiext.net failure issue is not related to the web browser.
- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are free browsers and are easily available for all major operating systems like MAC and Windows.
- Connect your router for the Setup Netgear extender via Ethernet cable.
- Assign your computer a static IP address.
- Now again try to visit www.mywifiext.net to configure your Netgear range extender device.
If still, you are stuck with the same problem, get in touch with our professional experts via chat.